Dissolved Oxygen Analyzer - Aqualyzer® 9061C Compact Wall Mount, 5m Cable
The Waltron Aqualyzer® 9061C Compact Dissolved Oxygen analyzer is a microcontroller-based unit used for online measurement of dissolved oxygen content in various water chemistry/treatment applications. Sampling point for power generation includes mixed bed outlets, extraction pump discharge, boiler feed, boiler drum, and steam.Features include:
- Measurement of dissolved oxygen concentration
- Wide range analysis- .01ppb to 20ppm. Concentration and temperature are displayed continuously and analyzer adjusts automatically to user-specified ranges.
- Auto temperature compensation
- Easy-to-perform single point calibration
- Process calibration
- Internal diagnostics used to show sensor status
- User interface
- Large easy-to-read graphic display
- Tactile membrane keyboard on the front panel
- Communication interface via RS-485 using MODBUS RTU protocol.
Frequently Bought With
Silica Analyzer 3041 - DEMO unit , 0 – 5ppb
Dissolved Oxygen Analyzer - Aqualyzer® 9061C -Compact 1/4 DIN Panel Mount, 5m Cable